Office of Accessibility Collaborating for an Inclusive and Equitable Environment

Requesting Housing Accommodations

Step One: Visit the Housing and Residence Life website to review timelines and to apply for housing.

Step Two: Notify Housing and Residence Life of your need for accommodations by sending an email to


Last Updated: Apr. 24, 2012

1228 Haley Center | Auburn University, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-2096 | Fax: (334) 844-2099
| Staff | Accommodation Policy